One Crazy Happy Life!

We are growing and changing, learning and experiencing....We have family and friends spread all over the states and this blog is to help keep us in touch and serve as a memory book...because when do we really have time to scrapbook?! HA







Thursday, September 9, 2010

He's growing up...way too fast!

Lately my son has turned into a child that I do not recognize. He is growing out his hair (against our wishes-it looks like he just crawled out of bed), he argues, whines, moans, and groans at everything we say. And last night, he lost a front tooth--yup he thinks that makes him older and cooler. However, he has know idea that he looks like a hillbilly!!! Let's just hope the permanent tooth grows in before school pictures! : ) I never expected him to change so much in such a short time. Can I return this growing kid and get my baby back? He was supposed to be a mama's boy for at least a few more years, right? Ugh! Plus-him getting bigger just makes me feel older. Babies are easy- feed, change diapers, hold them, cuddle them, teach them to walk, crawl...but an actual kid...manners, respect, good character, honesty...apparently the real work has begun--dangit! Why can't they stay little? (Although- I do love watching him play football, and listening to him read his books!)

No comments:

Post a Comment