One Crazy Happy Life!

We are growing and changing, learning and experiencing....We have family and friends spread all over the states and this blog is to help keep us in touch and serve as a memory book...because when do we really have time to scrapbook?! HA







Thursday, December 9, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Robo!




8 years ago today I was fat (HUGE), uncomfortable, cranky, nervous, excited....Rob was finally born at 9:47 pm and I didn't even see him until the next morning. He was beautiful, perfect, sweet, all I had hoped for, and all that I never even knew I wanted. I can't believe it has been EIGHT years!!! He is sweet, caring, funny, laid back....hard-working, honest, smart....I could go on and on.
I always get nostalgic on the kids birthdays. I remember what Rob and I did the day before, that morning, the next few weeks having a new baby in the house. It's not only a birthday but a day that we celebrate our "family'". Our family that changed and grew with each one of their births. We wouldn't be the same people without each of those little munchkins and I love them dearly! It's funny how what you wish for your kids before their born changes as they get older. And how that list of wishes grows and grows. I miss that sweet, fat, bald baby sometimes...but my athletic, health nut, smart kid works too : )
Happy Birthday "Wobbo" We Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment