One Crazy Happy Life!

We are growing and changing, learning and experiencing....We have family and friends spread all over the states and this blog is to help keep us in touch and serve as a memory book...because when do we really have time to scrapbook?! HA







Thursday, June 16, 2011

Thankful Thursday

After an exhausting week that still isn't over...it's nice to step back and take time think about how blessed I am and what I ahve to be thankful for.

Today I am thankful for:


  • A thriving business with more work than we can handle.  Even though we are tired, stressed, and seldom get to sit down as a family it is nice to know that our hard work is paying off.
  • A husband that never gives up, keeps at it no matter how long it takes...he is relentless and I am so proud of the work he has been doing to provide for us and our future.
  • 2 kids that make me smile EVERY day!!! They may make me pull out my hair or turn it gray (which ever happens first), stress me out, or drive me crazy....but I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!
  • my new neighbor and her family....she has been a light to my life and had great words of advice lately.  Her kiddos are amazing and I already love them dearly!! I don't what I did before without them living near us!
There is much more but like I said, it has been a crazy week and it isn't slowing down anytime soon....OH YEAH- and Happy Fathers Day to all of those dad's out there! I know Rob will be relaxing and taking it easy Sunday--as he deserves!


No comments:

Post a Comment