One Crazy Happy Life!

We are growing and changing, learning and experiencing....We have family and friends spread all over the states and this blog is to help keep us in touch and serve as a memory book...because when do we really have time to scrapbook?! HA







Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm feeling a little selfish today.  When I started to think about the people facing hurricanes, loved ones at war, etc. it mad me realize I need a THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!

  • Football officially begins on Saturday!  I can't wait to watch my little boy (big boy...he keeps reminding me he's not a baby anymore) tackle some kids and take a few hits.  It always makes me tear up when I see him run out onto that field.
  • My husband- again- is so strong and always finds a way to make things work.  If I could have an ounce of his faith and positive thinking I would be a completely different person.  He says he doesn't have to worry about anything because I worry enough for the both of us! Ha
  • My friends....when I moved to Texas I never imagined the close group of great friends I would have.  They are HONEST, real, and always there to help out or just to talk.  I couldn't make it through life without them! I love watching our kids play and think about when our kids are grown and we are all still hanging out and going on trips together.  
  • Cuddle time with my Neely-Belle.  There is nothing more peaceful, nothing that can turn a bad day into a fabulous one like cuddling with her and watching a movie together.  It feels like time stands still and everything stops while I get to spend that precious time with her.  I made her promise she will always be my little girl!!
  • And don't laugh.....but I'm so thankful for THE HUNGER GAMES.  Best book series EVER!!!  I finished the third one earlier this week and now I can't wait until the movie in March.  I know- it sounds ridiculous...world devastation, hovercrafts, fighting to the death.....but once I started I couldn't stop.  The series grabs you and pulls you into their lives and emotions.  Trust me- its a fast, great read.  Loved it!!!!


Hope you have a happy, fun, and THANKFUL Thursday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment